Facebook is an excellent place to publish PlayCanvas games in order to reach an enormous audience. Publishing games from PlayCanvas to Facebook is straightforward.
How to publish to Facebook
1. Publish your game to PlayCanvas. (You can also publish self-hosted games to Facebook, it will be a similar process to below)
2. Visit the Facebook Developer Portal and create a new Facebook App for your game.
3. When requested choose Facebook Canvas as the type of application
4. For the Secure Canvas URL enter the
playcanv.as URL for your game
5. In the Application Settings section add the Website URL so that it looks like this:
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/apps.playcanvas.com/[BUILD_HASH]/index.html. To find this URL take your
playcanv.as game link e.g.
https://playcanv.as/p/JtL2iqIH and add an
e/ before the
https://playcanv.as/e/p/JtL2iqIH. This will redirect in your browser, use this URL for the Website URL
6. Finally, set up all the images and icons that are required for your game
7. You can test your game by visiting the App URL listed in the Settings page